Meet Dr. Davidoff and learn about his activity and contributions to dentistry
S. Robert Davidoff, dmd, facp
Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
3695 W Boynton Beach Blvd., Ste. 5
Boynton Beach, Florida
Forty years of clinical practice, interspersed with teaching, lecturing, writing and research. An established clinician in the placement and restoration of dental implants, as well as dental esthetics, private practice development and crown and bridge prosthodontics. Proficient in dental prosthetic laboratory techniques, dental photography and computer sciences. Formerly Director of Education in charge of all implant related educational programs for Impla-Med and APM-Sterngold.
Dr. Davidoff is one of the most prominent dental specialist practicing implant dentistry today. His experience and abilities in this field make for excellent patient results. Feel free to contact Dr. Davidoff about your dental implant treatment today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Practice Limited to Dental Implants & Prosthodontics: Boynton Beach, FL
- Director of Davidoff Dental Seminars, Inc. (C.E.R.P.)
- Developer and Webmaster the Dental Implant Home Page [http:/www.dental-implants.com]
- Developer and Webmaster DDS-OnLine [http://www.dds-online.com]
- Member, Board of Directors, Intra-Lock International
- College: Temple University (1962-1965)
- Dental: Tufts University (1965-1969): D.M.D.
- Fixed Prosthodontic Residency: Wadsworth VA Hospital: Jack Preston - Director (1977-1979)
BOARD CERTIFIED IN FIXED PROSTHODONTICS:
- Phase I completed February 1985
- Phase II completed June 1985
- New York
SOCIETIES (Past & Present):
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Diplomate International College of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow International College of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, Academy of Osseointegration
- Mastership, American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member of the Human Race
- Nova Southeastern University: Assistant Clinical Professor Department of Restorative Dentistry 1996-97
- Ohio State University: Former Adjunctive Assistant Professor Department of Graduate Prosthodontics 1986-1988
- New York University: Guest Lecturer: Graduate Program of Prosthodontics, 1983
- Morrissania Hospital: Director of Prosthodontic Education 1980-1982
- Columbia University: Former Adjunctive Assistant Clinical Professor Department of Prosthodontics, 1980-1982, 1972-1974
- Tufts Dental School: Student Instructor in "Crown and Bridge Prosthodontics", 1969
- Wichita Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene: Lecturer, 1970
RECENT PARTICIPATION COURSES AND LECTURES GIVEN:
- North Carolina - MDL Implants
- Sacramento, California - Implant Dentistry
- Sacramento, California - Web Site design
- Boca Raton - Implant Overdentures
- New york City - NYU/ICOI Dental Implant meeting (All Digital Presentation)
- University at Sea - Panama Cruise (All Digital Presentation)
- Boca Raton - Implant Restorative Dentistry (All Digital Presentation)
- San Francisco (Academy Osseointegration) - Drive-Lock Technology (All Digital Presentation)
- Boca Raton - Mini Dental Implant/ Immediate Non-Load Implants (All Digital Presentation)
- Nice, France- Mini Dental Implants (All Digital Presentation)
- Naples, Italy- Twenty years of Dental Implantology (All Digital Presentation)
- Loma Linda University - Dental Implant Surgery for Prosthodontists (All Digital Presentation)
- University at Sea - Dental Implants (All Digital Presentation)
- San Palo, Brazil - Twenty years of Dental Implantology (All Digital Presentation)
- University at Sea - Dental Implants (All Digital Presentation)
- Boca Raton - Treating Edentulous Patients (All Digital Presentation)
- Boca Raton - Developing a Dental Implant Practice (All Digital Presentation)
- Hawaii - American College of Prosthodontists - Private practice Seminar(All Digital Presentation)
- University of Connecticut - Full Day Seminar (All Digital Presentation)
- University at Sea - Alaskan Cruise - Dental Implant Course (All Digital Presentation)
- Fort Lauderdale - Mini Dental Implants (All Digital Presentation + Hands-on)
- Tunis, Tunisia - Dental Implants: State of the Art (All Digital Presentation)
- Boston - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine - Full Day Seminar (All Digital Presentation)
- Kansas City - University of Missouri-KC School of Dentistry - Full Day Seminar (All Digital Presentation)
- Loma Linda School of Dentistry - Three day seminar with Implant Dentistry Program (All Digital Presentation)
- Laughlin, Nevada (or very near to there) - Full Day Implant Symposium (All Digital Presentation)
- Toronto - Implant Overdentures (All Digital Presentation)
- Ft. Lauderdale - Full Day Implant Symposium (All Digital Presentation)
- San Diego - AAID meeting speaker
- Bogota, Columbia - International Implant Seminar - Full Day Seminar
- Boca Raton - IMTEC - Full Day Implant Lecture
- Dearborn, MI - ICOI Implant Prosthodontic Symposium
- Hawaii - AAIP 5-day Seminar Series on Dental Implants
- Fort Lauderdale - Implant Supported Overdentures
- West Palm Beach - Implant Supported Overdentures
- St. Croix - Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
- Boca Raton - Implant Supported Overdentures
- Boca Raton, Florida - Working Efficiently and Profitably With Dental Implants
- Hollywood Florida - Memorial Dental Study Group
- University of Pittsburgh - Continuing Education
- West Palm Beach - Implant Group of the Palm Beaches
- Mexico - Study Group
- Las Vegas - Study Group
- San Antonio - Study Group
- Fort Lauderdale - Brazilian Group
- North Carolina - Dental Lab Meeting
- Medical College of Virginia - Graduate Program
- Atlantic Coast Research Facility
- Ohio State - Graduate Program
- Los Angeles, California - Dennis Smiler Study Group
- Philadelphia, PA - American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Tampa, Florida - Study Group
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Brazilian Study Group (Three Days)
- Dallas, Texas - Academy of General Dentistry
- Seattle, Washington - Study Group
- Boston University - International Implant Symposium
- Tufts University - Graduate prosthodontic Program
- Impla-Med International Symposium: a Decade of Knowledge
- New Jersey Implant Study Group - Dr. Christensen
- New York University - Implant Residency
- Academy of Osseointegration: A Prosthodontically Based Implant Patient Classification System.
- UCLA International Implant Conference: A Prosthodontically Based Implant Patient Classification System.
- Florida International University - Small Buss. Program. Marketing for Professionals.
- Davidoff Dental Seminars, Inc. Restoring Hex-Top Implants.
- Ft. Lauderdale University of Florida, College of Dentistry. Dental Implants
- Broward (Florida) Dental Research Clinic. Dental Implant Prosthodontic Classification.
- Dade-Broward (Florida) Osseointegration Study Club. Abutment Design 1992 Certified Technicians,
- North Miami, FL; Dental Implants for Every Day Dentistry.
- San Diego Implant Study Group, San Diego, CA; Utilizing Dental implants for Every Day Restorative Dentistry.
- Dade-Broward Osseointegration Study Group, Hollywood, FL; Modern Prosthodontic Applications in Implant Dentistry
- The University of Texas, Health Science Center at Houston, Dental Branch, Houston, Texas; Full day course on Implant Surgery and Implant Prosthodontics
- Los Vegas study group, Los Vegas, Nevada; Utilizing Dental Implants for Every Day Restorative Dentistry
- Eisenhower Memorial Hospital, Rancho Mirage, CA Utilizing Dental Implants for Every Day Restorative Dentistry
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, Miami Chapter; Predictable Implant Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontics, Charleston, S. C., Promoting a Pros Practice
- International College of Prosthodontists, Toronto Osseointegrated Peri- Prosthesis
- Boucher Conference, Ohio; Brånemark Implant System
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Esthetic Potential of Brånemark Implants
- Implant Supported Overdentures: The ZAAG Attachment System. Implant-supported overdentures: the ZAAG attachment system. Compend Contin Educ Dent. 1997 Nov;18(11):1144-8, 1150-1.
- Implant Supported Restorations: A Simplified Method for Developing Soft Tissue Contours for Enhancing Aesthetics. Publication Pract Periodontics Aesthet Dent. 1996 Jun-Jul;8(5):507-13; quiz 514.
- Dental Implantology: A Simplified Technique for Treating Mandibular Edentulism Publication Dentistry Today, 1996 Jun;15(6):52, 54-5
- Bar-supported overdentures. Publication Dentistry Today. 1996 Sep;15(9):46, 48-9.
- Soft Tissue Modification for Anatomically Correct Implant Supported Restorations.Published in the J Prosthet Dent. 1996 Sep;76(3):334-8.
- Restorative Based Treatment Planning for Dental Implants: Determining Adequate Support for Implant Retained Crown and Bridge Restorations. Published in Implant Dent. 1996 Fall;5(3):179-84.
- The ERA Implant Supported Overdenture. Published by Compend Contin Educ Dent. 1995 May;16(5):512, 514, 516 passim; quiz 522.
- A Prosthodontically Based Implant Patient Classification System. Published by the J Prosthodont. 1993 Mar;2(1):44-50.
- A Practical and Economically Feasible Implant Prosthetic Design for the Totally Edentulous Patient: The Implant Supported Overdenture. Published by Compendium. 1993 Jun;14(6):722, 724-30; quiz 730.
- Slant-Lock Implant Supported Overdenture. Published by the J Prosthodont. 1993 Sep;2(3):178-82.
- Alteration of Occlusal Reduction of Prepared Abutment Teeth Subsequent to Final Impression. Published by the J Prosthet Dent. 1985 Feb;53(2):158-60.
- Simplified Techniques for the Preparation and Use of Reversible Hydrocolloid Impression Material. Campagni, Rivera and Davidoff. Published by the J Prosthet Dent. 1985 Aug;54(2):167-9.
- The Indication and Use of the Pin Desmarets attachments. Published by the J Prosthet Dent. 1984 Aug;52(2):250-5.
- Heat Processed Acrylic Resin Provisional Restorations: An In Office Procedure. Published by the J Prosthet Dent. 1982 Dec;48(6):673-5.